How To Care For Your Lingerie
How to care for your lingerie so it doesn’t die a quick death
No one likes saying goodbye to a good bra
We all know the joy of finding the perfect lingerie for your body shape, that delicate lace bra or those floral print knickers you can’t possibly contemplate ever having to get rid of. Sadly, care for them wrong, and you’ll have to replace them before you know it.
To save you the heartache, we thought we’d do some research for you on how to make the most of your lingerie, and who knows lingerie better than Agent Provocateur?
Creative director Sarah Shotton shares four tips that we promise will change your life. Well, in the underwear department in any case.
- Do your hook and eye up before washing sets. It keeps them from stretching and loosing shape.
- Always use a lingerie bag to keep your lingerie in. It is paramount to maintaining that wow factor – and with designs doubling as outerwear, all the more reason to take extra care!
- Put leather in the freezer to shrink it. For those of you that wear a cheeky bit of leather should know – the tighter the fit the sexier you feel. For those of you that don’t wear it, you should start!
- Use lingerie gloves when putting on hosiery. Holes and ladders are not acceptable. Unless it’s a sexy pair of fishnets of course.
And just because you can never have too many lingerie tips, here are some extra ones about how to pick yours:
- Buy two pairs of knickers for every bra – so you always have a matching set ready to wear.
- Don’t get stuck on black – choose shades that work with your colouring. Fashion is about freedom of expression.
- Be careful about trusting a man to buy your underwear – they do not know sizing!
- Pay attention to detail – bras that crisscross/have a peekaboo element or knickers with a bum cleavage details are always a good confidence boost.
- Experiment with colours and styles. Being sexy is all about being comfortable with who you are.
Video: How to Clean Lingerie: Bra & Underwear Cleaning Tutorial! Easy Laundry Ideas (Clean My Space)
22 Fuchsia Pants Outfits For Stylish Ladies
6 Simple Amazing Herbal Remedies For Skin
How to Report a Problem With a Netflix Streaming Video
Watch The Magic Of Surfing Captured By Eric Sterman
This Unstoppable Woman Shoveled Snow For 100 Hours...From Her Wheelchair
6 Ways People With HIV Can Lower Their Risk of Memory Loss
9 Wedding Dress Trends for Spring 2019
10 Creative DIY Mason Jar Crafts For This Spring
Poppy Delevingne for Vero Moda Summer 2013 Campaign
3 Ways to Cut MDF
This book about a killer nanny is tipped as 2019’s Gone Girl
Don’t let these foods sabotage your stamina
The Easiest Way EVER to Separate a Yolk From the Rest of the Egg
The 10 Best Ways to Start Eating Clean