INSTALANDO FLEXI 10 0 1
How to Install Flexi 10 on a PC
Flexi 10 is a graphic-design software used to easily create and design various kinds of signage. Currently, Flexi 10 is only available for Windows computers. It is widely used for accurately cutting out designs from vinyl for various purposes and projects. The Flexi 10 program is rather very basic and easy to install on any Windows PC.
Purchase a Flexi 10 installer.Flexi 10 comes in a CD installer that can be bought from any software retail store or online through eBay. The entire package consists of the following:
- CD installer
- Software manual
- USB dongle key with the serial key
Insert the CD installer into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.Flexi 10 doesn’t require any heavy computer hardware to run. If your computer is capable of running at least Window XP, then it will be able to support the Flexi 10 program.
Installing Flexi 10
Run the CD.Click on the Start button on the lower-left corner of the screen and choose My Computer from the Start menu.
- Inside My Computer, click the CD/DVD drive the installer is in to explore its content. Select the “Autorun” file inside the Flexi 10 CD installer to begin the installation.
Choose a language.Select the language you want the program to use from the drop-down list and click on “OK” to proceed.
Agree to the terms.Review the License Agreement of the software, and click on “Agree” to continue with the installation.
Choose the location on your computer where Flexi 10 will be extracted and installed.The default location will be inside the “Program Files” folder. To use this default, just click “Next” to go to the next step.
- If you want to change the installation folder, click on “Browse” and navigate to the location on your computer where you want to install Flexi 10, and click on “Next” to go to the next step.
Wait for the installation to complete.The process will take just a few minutes or less to finish.
Enter the serial key of the program.After installation, Flexi 10 will launch and ask for a serial key, which can be found wrapped around the USB dongle key inside the package. Type in the serial key on the text field provided, and click “Done” to enter it.
Wait while the program verifies the serial code you’ve entered.Once the verification is complete, you can start using Flexi 10.
- You may need to connect your computer to the Internet for the program to properly verify your serial key.
- The language you choose at the beginning of the installation also sets the language used for the entire program. So choose the appropriate selection for your region to avoid any issues during installation.
- If you don’t let the program verify the serial key, you won’t be able to launch the program.
- Be careful of illegal copies of the Flexi 10 program. Some bootleg copies contain malware that may infect your computer.
Video: DIY Printing how to install flexi 10
Living With Diabetes in Harvey’s Aftermath: One Family’s Story
15 of the Best Beauty Charts on Pinterest
How similar genetically are chickens to humans
What Vitamin D Is Good for When You Have or Are at Risk for Diabetes
What to wear in Fall 2014 Winter 2015
The Best Korean BB Creams on the Market
Baselworld 2015’s Biggest Trends
How to Remove Hair Wax From Skin Areas
These are big no-nos according to this celeb make-up artist
How to Get Angry