Taco Chili #Recipe - Amy Lynn's Kitchen
Yields: 16 cups | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 155 | Total Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fats: 1 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Cholesterol: 35 mg | Sodium: 336 mg | Carbohydrates: 17 gm | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 11 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 2 |
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon. olive oil
- 1 tablespoon. garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon. onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce, no sugar added
- 1 pound frozen corn, organic sweet corn is best
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, no sugar added
- 1/2 pound no sugar added corn chips, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- In a large soup pot, warm your olive oil and then sauté the onions and bell pepper.
- Stir in the turkey meat and brown. Add everything except the black beans and corn chips crumbs (if using) and cook until the meat is done.
- If you wish the chili to have a less chunky texture, simply use an immersion blender to blend it up a bit (as we did in the photo above).
- Then stir in your black beans and chips and serve.
Video: LOW CARB Taco Chili
The Scoop on Low-Calorie Mashed Potatoes
It’s Time to Confront Your Debt Here’s How to Start
Bon Voyage: Beauty Products From Around TheWorld
How to Survive StevensJohnson Syndrome
Professor uses Twitter, Slack, and Zoom to reach Generation Z students
Democrat Gil Cisneros flips Orange County House seat
Start With a Better Morning Routine
How to Ace a Job Interview (Teenage Girls)
How to String a Recurve Bow
8 Essential Grooming Rules for Guys
How to Annoy Your Boyfriend